I have seem the same issue numerous times. Most of the time I can cure it by
restarting the management service and of course a complete system restart
fixes it.

-----Original Message-----
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Stephen D.
Miller
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 9:09 AM
To: D. R. Lang; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Java goes to 89 percent an web console gets slow

For what it's worth, I have seen this multiple times on my new 4.2
installation as well.

If you wait long enough (~5 or more minutes), things eventually sort
themselves out.  In the meantime, however, as you indicated, the web UI
takes about a minute (at least) to navigate from page to page.  There
are no calls active on the system when this occurs.

Anyone else see this behavior?