From: Tran, Ly V.
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:35 AM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: [sipx-users] +1 Dialing ITSP with incoming +1 Caller ID Problem

We have a minor problem with the setup with our current ITSP that uses +1 as
the prefix.  The way we have it configured now is that we have +1 as the prefix
on the gateway for this ITSP.  Our dial plan is 10 digits for all calls,
-local, LD and Toll Free.  The problem we have is all the incoming Caller IDs
shows +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.  We have LG-Nortel 6812 phones, that has the Call Log
feature to see the incoming, missed and called numbers and dial those numbers
listed.  In the missed calls, we can select the number on the phone and press
dial.  However, the call is not successful because it is listed with the +1
which is already being appended at the gateway.

Anyway to work around this?

Ly Tran