Hello Everybody,

I got a really strange problem.

2 weeks ago I upgraded from 4.0.4 to 4.2. Haven't had any problems so far,
until today.

Here is what happened:

User A (sipXecs) calls user B (Cell Phone)
User A puts user B on hold and calls user C (Cell Phone)
User A now connects all users to a conference trough hard or softphone.

This all works fine, but after 29 minutes the voice transmission of user B
stops. Meaning user B hears everybody else but cannot talk to User A and C
anymore.

I also got the following error message today:

Alarm Text: Stray packets originating from 192.x.x.x were detected by the
Media Relay Service.
Suggested Resolution: Stray packets can adversely affect the performance
of the Media Relay Service. Shut down the source of the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Best regards
Cyrill Reiser
cyrill.rei...@iscoord.com
is||coord ag
Information Solutions Coordinators
a subsidiary of ffc fincoord holding ltd. | Beustweg 12 | CH-8032 Zurich
Phone +41 44 258 88 82 | Fax +41 44 258 88 99
i...@iscoord.com | www.iscoord.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Privacy statement