Can you detail the call? your sipxproxy.log is a 14MB text file.

Why is the call going through a siptrunk from sipxbridge? Normally if
dialogic (assuming this is the model using the ingate trunking software) is
doing siptrunking, why is sipxbridge involved in the call at all? Are either
of the users remote?

Normally, "I WOULD" (but not everyone agrees with me, but this
ALWAYS_WORKS_FOR_ME) set up the dialogic as an unmanaged gateway and keep
sipxbridge out of the call altogether. This way if the call drops after 29
minutes, you only have to address whatever keep alive or call timer issues
with the itsp and your dialogic.

If sipxbridge is not trunking with other provider directly it is not needed.

Can you explain your schema a little better and provide call information on
the failed call?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Picher, Michael
<mpic...@cmctechgroup.com>wrote:

>  If both are having the same exact problem, I would look to the firewall
> (connection timeout sort of problem) or trunk provider.
>

> Can you call internally without disruption?
>

> Mike

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.