No. If you dont use an ITAD it does not matter.

It's a global DB (you configure the records in their system after a
free application is approved). Optionally you can have the lookups
done in your DNS. There's a lookup and DNS component from their
registry when they host the records, and points back to your system.

When your domain is assigned a ITAD (number), then when turning on ISN
dialing in sipx I can dial you froma  keypad (even on analog phone
ATA) by:

<id>*<itad>

1...@loligo

is

1234*256

Very simple and very easy.

The above is a real screaming monkey test followed by an echo test.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Michael Scheidell
<scheid...@secnap.net> wrote:
> On 6/24/10 10:00 AM, Tony Graziano wrote:
>
> where is 'registrar'?
>
> I don't remember doing anything to enable or disable ISN/SIP calling
> (you can sip me on my extention @, or any alias, including alphanumeric
> aliases)
>

> so you are saying this is a function of your ITSP, when you register your
> account?
> but the ITSP doesn't need to be involved.
> if you <sip:firstname.lastn...@example.com>  you don't go through an ITSP.
>

> --
> Michael Scheidell, CTO
> Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
>> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation
>
> Certified SNORT Integrator
> 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
> Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
> Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
> King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.