From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
[tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]

Coincidentally, you made my point that I was suggesting enabling that
should be in DIAL PLAN, it logically makes more sense (at least from
enable/disable) to be placed there.

I suspect the reason that the checkbox for enabling ISN is on the Registrar
page is that the ISN dialing feature has never really made it from
"experimental" to "product feature", so the checkbox was left on the page of
the component which implements ISN, rather than being moved to the page that
makes sense from a user's point of view.

If you use ISN, please publicize that fact so the "product management" people
know that it is a desired feature!

Dale