On 6/24/10 2:31 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:
> Coincidentally, you made my point that I was suggesting enabling that
> should be in DIAL PLAN, it logically makes more sense (at least from
> enable/disable) to be placed there.

I did find that in the 'advanced settings', I needed to put in something
(like recommended on isn site) a prefix of 012.
my polycom worked (dialed 0121234*256#) and got the screaming monkeys.

didn't work on the Cisco ;-) until I added something to the dialplan.xml.

sipx guys: you said 'who is using it'.  I am looking at ISN and enum
right now, esp for international use.
My recommendation? UNHIDE the site prefix even without advanced
settings.  and in the quick help on side, explain that if you have any
kind of dialplan that might conflict with the isn numbers (like every
dialplan I can think of, unless isn numbers can't start with a 9, 8, 0,
79,76, or a bunch of others from my old pbx, tile line dialing days),
you should recommend the 012 dialing prefix.