Which is why I was looking for input.

My post earlier today...

"What I do find is that ISN dialing, which used to be defined "allow
ISN dialing" was located under Domain or Internet calling. Now it is
under the registrar.

Hurray it works! But, I am wondering "why" it is under registrar? I
understand the base prefix might be under registrar... but I am also
wondering if "enabling" it should not be under dial plans (simplify)."

http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-8608

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:33 PM, WORLEY, Dale R (Dale)
<dwor...@avaya.com> wrote:
> From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
> [sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
> [tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
>
> Coincidentally, you made my point that I was suggesting enabling that
> should be in DIAL PLAN, it logically makes more sense (at least from
> enable/disable) to be placed there.
>
> I suspect the reason that the checkbox for enabling ISN is on the Registrar
> page is that the ISN dialing feature has never really made it from
> "experimental" to "product feature", so the checkbox was left on the page of
> the component which implements ISN, rather than being moved to the page that
> makes sense from a user's point of view.
>
> If you use ISN, please publicize that fact so the "product management" people
> know that it is a desired feature!
>
> Dale

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.