Running 4.0.4, just had a 5 way phone conference which went fine, until the
last person hung up. When the last person hung up, all registered phones
suddenly got disconnected. After trying to reboot my own phone several times, I
decided to restart the services from the GUI and after a few moments, phones
started reconnecting.

Another strange thing however is that now, two remote phones keep expiring
after 222 seconds or so.

Anyone come across anything like this before?

Boy, if there's one suggestion I could make for a next version it would be
powerful problem solving functions instead of having to read logs, log this,
that, run them through this that :). Some good testing tools to help find
problems FAST would be a fantastic feature.