Do you mean just jumping and restarting things? Problem is that in a production
system, one doesn't often have the luxury of time and the only immediate
concern is to get the system back up.

The irony is that just this morning, we had a meeting with a company that is
interested in outsourcing IT for it's customer base, including managed phone
systems. So of course we were telling them about sipx. Then later in the
afternoon, using the system for a conference call with another company, talking
about the virtues of VoIP then having this happen is pretty nerve wracking.

Just funny timing that's all.

Mike