Don't despair, here's how to do it

On each server you have you need to swap out the repository in
/etc/yum.repos.d

it should be sipxecs.repo that you need to edit. Change the sipXecs repo
within sipxecsrepo to:

[sipxecs-stable]
name=SIPfoundry sipXecs pbx - latest stable version
baseurl=http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/sipfoundry/CentOS_5/
gpgcheck=0

then run yum update, then go to the software update section in
sipxconfig then check for updates

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.