Thanks for all the detailed instructions.

Just wanted to let everybody know about the issues I encountered and how I
was able to work around it.

.         This was a clean  4.2.0-018575 install from ISO

.         Changing the sipxecs.repo file to include the new base url for
[sipxecs-stable] resulted in an error when running yum update.

.         Once I changed the base url back to the old location I was able to
do a yum update with no more errors.

.         After that I changed the sipxecs.repo file again to include the
new base url for [sipxecs-stable]

.         Unfortunately when checking for updates no new updates were found
according to the GUI. Not after a restart either.

.         Miraculously a couple of hours later a message popped up in the
GUI to tell me about new updates

.         After that I was able to upgrade successfully to 4.2.1-018932

Cheers, Marcello