Hi

I've seen this problem before and thought it was GRUU related (see
http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XTRN-970) but I now have a similar issue
with another phone.

My Tandberg E20 video terminal fails to establish inbound calls because the ACK
is "stuck" in the SipXproxy. The GRUU parts look fine (as far as I understand)
but still the ACK is not forwarded and the call is dropped. Outbound calls work
fine.

The initating phone is the Polycom (192.168.0.112) and the Tandberg
(192.168.0.116) is recieving the call. They are both behind the
same NAT (85.24.160.19) with SipX server outside the NAT on a public IP
(85.24.162.125).

See the Sipviewer trace:

http://www.kerker.se/files/tandberg-polycom-ack-misrouted.xml

The sipXproxy.log gives error messages regarding "Invalid addr-spec found", see
the logfile below:

http://www.kerker.se/files/tandberg-polycom-ack-misrouted.rtf

Any hints appreciated.

/Staffan

--
Staffan Kerker
mail/sip/xmpp: staf...@kerker.se

"There is absolutely no money above the 5th fret..." /Donald "Duck" Dunn