Hi

Ah, sorry, thought I added the data needed...

- No HA system, single install (vmware though, but everything else works fine)
- SipXecs 4.2.1-018932
- Polycom Soundpoint IP 335, v3.2.1 (as delivered)
- I have two aliases set, the FQDN of the SipX server as well as the IP address
of the SipX server. The primary 'domain' is the real domain name.
- The user UID is 'staffan', so I'm not using a numerical UID. 'staffan' is not
an alias, it's the true UID. I use alias for legacy e164 numbers

Other SIP UAs work perfectly with this setup, so it's either the SIP/GRUU
implementation of Tandberg E20 (latest firmware, v2.2) or the GRUU-routing
in SipX that fails. Using the Polycom, Grandstream or Xlite/EyeBeam UAs
registered to the same account ('staffan') works for both inbound and outbound
calling without problem.

/Staffan

--
Staffan Kerker
mail/sip/xmpp: staf...@kerker.se

"Don't get involved in politics man, just play the gig..." /Sgt Floyd, Electric
Mayhem Band