Without comparing throughput with actual physical machine then the answer is a big yes.

On Thursday, 23 September, 2010 11:17 PM, Paul Scheepens wrote:
Hi Joegen,

Just so that I (and the rest) understand it correctly:

Do you mean that VMWare only gives problems if audio needs to be encoded (generated)/recoded(processed)? And as the SBC is only relaying the RTP stream it does not matter that the timers are not OK.

Paul