Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:22:18 -0400
From: tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Inbound Verizon Callers

Separately, you are on an "older" version of sipx.

What does:

cat /etc/redhat-release

output say?

It is likely you need a repo change and two inline updates in order to get
current.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
wrote:

Firstly. There were many itsp's I have used with sipx (using ingate session

border controllers).

There were several ITSP's I found too difficult to use at all and nexvortex

was one of them.

Nice guys, just up the road here, but I had continual issues with them and

had to pull the plug. That was a couple of years agao and maybe things have

changed for them.

I recall some upstream issues with certain carriers always being an issue. I

did lots of traces and pcaps. I just started using itsp's that had better

answers for what I needed.

http://blog.myitdepartment.net/?p=127

Continued...