I agree "partially" with Xerox. ANYTIME you have (essentially) code/decode
mutliples time to get in and out, you create a potential failure.

IF IT WERE ME, and it is not...

1. Create a rule in the patton for the #'s for the FAX to send directly to a
sip fxs gateway with t.38 (think smartnode 4500 series).

Plug the fax directly into the FXS port. Make sure the FXS port is set to
use t.38 for fax.

2. Create a rule in the FXS to send all calls out to the PRI directly. Make
sure the PRI sends this out a ISDN (not siptrunk) connection from this
user/users.

Be done with it.

http://support.myitdepartment.net