Are you able to build a system from the latest snapshot rpm's to determine
if the issue is resolved up to the point when the gruu is not behind nat?
============================

----- Original Message -----
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: Joegen E. Baclor <joe...@ossapp.com>
Cc: 'sipx-users' <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Mon Nov 01 02:38:59 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] ACK misrouted in SipXProxy with Tandberg
terminal

Hi

Just noticed in the 4.4 testplan,
(https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuPpSsuc5u0RdHRLajBmUThJQTlqSENaM1FIX1B0RGc&hl=en&authkey=CO38sJEK),
that this ACK/GRUU bug (X-8834) is noted with "Cannot duplicate". I thought
we were on top of the problem and the fix that was needed? Is there any more
information needed in order to fix this issue that I can give you?

/Staffan

--
Staffan Kerker
mail/sip/xmpp: staf...@kerker.se

"There is absolutely no money above the 5th fret..." /Donald "Duck" Dunn