If this could be done this way it might be more desirable.

My only concern would if somebody makes a conf bridge change and they reload
do they then dump the ACD?

Mike

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
> wrote:

> I dont know if this helps or not, but here is what was discussed.
>
> [13:05] <@cypromis> actualy we would have to just send a reloadxml
> [13:05] <georgen> I think is about reloadxml
> [13:05] <@cypromis> over event socket
> [13:05] <georgen>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeSwitch_FAQ#Q:_Does_reloadxml_reload_all_XML_files.3F
> [13:05] <georgen> and does not affect conferences, but what about dial
> plans?
> [13:05] <@cypromis> it reloads dial plans
> [13:05] <@cypromis> and all other xml files
> [13:06] <@cypromis> they just do not get activated in all modules
> [13:06] <@cypromis> so to get sofia to reread its configs you would have
> to restart sofia
>

> So further discussion might be needed. It might have the desired affect to
> edit and activate dial plans with openacd without breaking a transaction
> though.
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Tony Graziano <
> tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
>
>> There was a discussion between myself and anoth dev (Michal Bielicki) who
>> acknoweldged there was a way to reload FS configs without interfering with
>> an in progress transaction.
>>
>> We will try to re-hash that conversation and make it available here (in a
>> nutshell), so this won't really be as much of a nuisance as it currently is
>> (I hope).
>>
>> Tony
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Todd Hodgen <thod...@frontier.com>wrote:
>>
>>> +1

There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and
those who don't.

mpic...@gmail.com
blog: http://www.sipxecs.info
call: sip:mpic...@sipxecs.info <sip%3ampic...@sipxecs.info>