Polycom says never put the same line on more than 5 phones. Just because you
did it doesn't mean you should.
============================

----- Original Message -----
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: 'Discussion list for users of sipXecs software'
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Sat Nov 20 14:40:54 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Inbound Verizon Callers

I can point to at least one installation that has a hunt group with 9
Polycom's on it that are all in a hunt group with their line 3.  Each phone
also has their own two extension so it.   It works beautifully.

The devil is in the details - IF you are provisioning the same line on
multiple phones, then remove that and see if the hunt group still works with
your 8 phones.

Can you confirm - example - Hunt group  number 300 - call to 300 calls
301-308 on line one.
Line two is assigned  321-328 on the phones.

I think a detail of what each phone has on it will help to understand the
circumstances.