All, I apologize if this has come up before and I missed it. I just switch
the last component of our office (our Helpdesk number) to SipX. This is
configured as a shared line using button 1 on the primary 650 desk, and then
button two on all of our IT staff phones. These are an array of an addition
Polycom 650, 1 Polycom 430, and two Polycom 335s. On the primary phones
using button 1, the phone believes it has voicemail and is blinking the red
light. The shared line associated doesn't have the voicemail permissions and
there are no messages on the system. None of the other phones believe they
have voicemail. Only the primary phone. All phones are running
Firmware spip_ssip_vvx_3_2_5_release_sig_combined.zip and
bootrom spip_ssip_BootROM_4_2_2_release_sig.zip.

I have reset defaults as well as a format file system on the affected phone,
however, the blinking red light remains. Is this a shared line bug?

Server is running sipX build 4.4.0- 2011-04-19

---

Jesse Becker  |  Technical Manager
Network+ | Linux+ Certified Professional
SunGard Higher Education @ SUNY Ulster
491 Cottekill Road, Stone Ridge, NY  12484
Tel 845-687-5064 | Fax 845-687-5105
beck...@sunyulster.edu | www.sunyulster.edu

<http://www.sunyulster.edu/>

Check out our knowledge base: