Everyone,
  Thanks for all your suggestions.  Enabling voicemail,  leaving and
deleting a message on the affected line didn't work.  I had to switch to
another line,  leave and delete a message to clear it.  I then switched back
to the original shared line and there have been no further issues so far.

I will let you know if anything changes. I would be great if Polycom would
add a clear and activate WMI to their Admin settings menu or web interface
of phone.

tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net

http://kb.sunyulster.edu/>