First of all firmware 3.2.5 has some strange issues. Move back to 3.2.4

The only way to get voicemail to disappear off of a stuck MWI like that is
to reenable voicemail for the account, leave a voicemail, delete the
voicemail, and then disable voicemail permissions and remove voicemail
subscription from the polycom line config.

One of the polycom gremlins that need to be fixed....

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Becker, Jesse <beck...@sunyulster.edu>wrote:

> All, I apologize if this has come up before and I missed it. I just switch
> the last component of our office (our Helpdesk number) to SipX. This is
> configured as a shared line using button 1 on the primary 650 desk, and then
> button two on all of our IT staff phones. These are an array of an addition
> Polycom 650, 1 Polycom 430, and two Polycom 335s. On the primary phones
> using button 1, the phone believes it has voicemail and is blinking the red
> light. The shared line associated doesn't have the voicemail permissions and
> there are no messages on the system. None of the other phones believe they
> have voicemail. Only the primary phone. All phones are running
> Firmware spip_ssip_vvx_3_2_5_release_sig_combined.zip and
> bootrom spip_ssip_BootROM_4_2_2_release_sig.zip.
>
> I have reset defaults as well as a format file system on the affected
> phone, however, the blinking red light remains. Is this a shared line bug?
>
> Server is running sipX build 4.4.0- 2011-04-19
>
> ---
>

> Jesse Becker  |  Technical Manager
> Network+ | Linux+ Certified Professional
> SunGard Higher Education @ SUNY Ulster
> 491 Cottekill Road, Stone Ridge, NY  12484
> Tel 845-687-5064 | Fax 845-687-5105
> beck...@sunyulster.edu | www.sunyulster.edu
>
> <http://www.sunyulster.edu/>
>
> Check out our knowledge base: