All,
 I downgraded the suspect phone to 3.2.4. Left a test messages and then
deleted it. The MWI activated and then cleared on others phones, however,
the red light and envelope still appear on on the phone with the issues.

I guess the next step is to disable shared line and see if that causes it to
go away.

Any other ideas?

Jes