I just did it like 4 times on and off hold, inbound from wireless phone to
voip.ms trunk terminated on sipXbridge to a remote phone coming in from
remote NAT.

Polycom firmware 3.2.4b, bootrom 4.3.1, latest build.

Mike

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Paul Curtis <pcur...@uws.edu> wrote:

>  This also occurred while using Cisco 2811 gateways.  The Polycom does
> not respond correctly when initiating the Hold, it does not send a PRACK
> when it should.  I had worked with polycom on this issue earlier this year
> and they gave me a patched version that they still have not released which
> is 3.2.5.b.  Seems to be coming up more and more on this list.****
>
> ** **

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810