Hi Guys,

I have HA cluster with three servers.

Like I have posted three months ago Bria 3.2.1 (the latest) doesn't support
DNS SRV with Weight of 0 for the three servers and will always use the same
server to register all phone which is annoying to load balance all my users
on the three servers so to prevent this problem I have changed my zone and
put a weight of 33 for all three servers which is working fine and all
users are load balanced on three servers, if I don't want to have these
settings erased by sipxecs I need to change the named.conf DNS_MODE to
manually, but I'm facing some issues when I'm changing it to manually on
all servers, I can't figure out it yet (incoming calls only works when
coming into primary when they are coming on the redundant servers the calls
goes straight to voicemail 's users)

My current configuration:
10.147.113.221 : primary server
10.147.113.222 : redundant server
10.147.113.223 : redundant server

*I have tried on primary server to configure named.conf like below:*

// DNS_MODE="Manual"

options {
        directory  "/var/named";
        dump-file "/var/named/data/cache_dump.db";
        statistics-file "/var/named/data/named_stats.txt";
        forwarders {
                10.147.113.10;
                10.147.113.11;
        };

};

zone "webcti.local"  IN  {
     type master;
     file "webcti.local.zone";
     allow-update { none; };
     allow-transfer {

                        10.147.113.10;
                        10.147.113.11;
                        10.145.108.10;
                        10.147.113.222;
                        10.147.113.223;
                };
     allow-query {
                     10.147.113.0/24;
                     10.145.108.10;
             };
      notify yes;
};

*On both redundant servers:*

// DNS_MODE="Manual"

options {
    directory "/var/named";
    dump-file "/var/named/data/cache_dump.db";
    statistics-file "/var/named/data/named_stats.txt";
};

zone "webcti.local" IN {
    type slave;
    file "data/webcti.local.zone";
    masters {10.147.113.221;};
    allow-notify {10.147.113.221;};
    notify no;
};

on redundant servers into /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 127.0.0.1

rndc reload and serial number increased and named service restarted on
primary server

My incoming calls are coming from Asterisk to Sipxecs with sip trunk and
asterisk use srvlookup to resolve the zone webcti.local. It's working fine
until I change the named.conf to "Manual" and make my changes above.

So if I use configuration above I have only one incoming calls on three
which is working.

Any idea on this problem ? Do I miss something ?

Can it be possible to have in Admin GUI a webpage where you can set the
weight per server (even priority) without modifying the DNS mode and keep
SIPXecs manage DNS ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and any ideas will be appreciated.

Best Regards.

Cyril