DNS MODE MANUAL is not suggested on an HA secondary system. It tends to
break HA when you change it because the setting cannot be pushed down to
the other servers.

I think you might want to look instead at the timing of the records, etc.
and whether you sent profiles after making the change to the master.

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net

Linked-In Profile:
 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4