Fair enough, that is a good reason.

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 6:36 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Anyone using appia IP auth, port 5080

Their t.38 implementation actually works.

On Apr 26, 2012 9:13 PM, "Todd Hodgen" <thod...@frontier.com> wrote:

Just curious,  what is so special about this company compared to others that
support the 5080 port?  Are their prices better, architecture of their
network superior?  How do they compare to others in the market, and what
makes them compelling as compared to others that work with sipXecs.   Just
curious what is compelling users of sixpecs to use a provider that can't
work with sipXecs?