On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 17:45:43 -0500, m...@grounded.net wrote:
> Is anyone else using appia on port 5080 with IP auth?

I am basically ending up in the middle where a long time user of the list says
he is receiving services on port 5080 and the company providing the services
keeps telling me they do not provide services on that port. It's important to
me because perhaps there is some miscommunication in their company so that we
could in fact get going instead of having to wait.
I contacted Appia asking about this yet again and was sent the following.

----

Mike,

We are not singling you and your company out. I don't know who stated they
have port 5080 now but that is not an accurate statement. As we have
indicated all along, we are working to accommodate your request, however
our testing is not complete.

Thank You,

Sean Gabriel
Director of Wholesale
Office: 312-235-2480
Fax: 312-348-5005
email: sgabr...@appiaservices.com
For 24 Hour Support: 877.277.4297, option 3