On 4/27/2012 8:19 AM, Tony Graziano wrote:
In my testing with voipinnovations I found t.38 not very functional with sipx. Have you tested it? If so, how recently?
Using it right now with a location that does about 150 faxes a day. Outbound is with t38modem/hylafax right now. Inbound is 4.4 sipx. We are getting better inbound results with sipx than ringcentral numbers which have been struggling in the last couple of weeks. There seems to be only 1 or 2 numbers out of hundreds with whom there are problems faxing out to which is on my list of things to look at today. There may have been problems with those numbers before the switch.