So, got a conference call from sales and the vise president of Appia this
morning, wanting to make sure I had proper information.
He explained that he wanted to make sure that if there is any confusion, that I
get first hand information concerning any possible hardware being offered on
port 5080.

He explained that Tony has provided all of the information about his use of
port 5080 because as far as he knows, Tony's testing was a bust, nothing ever
worked right and that was that. (I'm not saying that Tony, he did, just
relaying)

He further added that Tony has been the one and ONLY person to ever do testing
on port 5080 on that platform and that nothing much had come from the testing
which was their original reason for getting everyone off of the old platform
and onto their new one which doesn't yet support 5080.

He concluded by telling me that development is very much actively testing port
5080 and that it will be released only when it is absolutely sure that things
are working right so that resellers do not suffer in any way from that release.

So, there is no port 5080 being offered by Appia though it is in the works and
will be released as soon as possible.