On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:50:05 -0400, Tony Graziano wrote:
> Im not going to get involved. Its a direct conflict of interest since I am
> not the reseller.

I thought Nathaniel meant to touch bases with appia about the port 5080 info so
I'm not stuck in the middle. My whole objective was simply to confirm whether
they had or did not have port 5080 services. My offer of calling was that if it
would help *you*, then I was willing to do that.

As far as helping and that being a conflict of interest, I don't see it. Anyone
can help anyone out if they have useful information to share. That's the point
of a mailing list.

The rest is in my updated ticket with appia so have to wait and see if this
nonsense continues or finally gets resolved today.

Mike