> The port under the gateway is the port they are listening on.  They listen
> on port 5060.  Which is completely separate from the port sipxbridge
> listens on.  I think your confusing your listening port, with their
> listening port.

Hmm, even when I set it to port 5060, I notice it's trying on port 5080 from
the pfsense log.

However, there was a session which was port 5080 stuck to them which I had them
kill.
I have the port set to 5060 and I'm trying to force the gateway to retry while
I have support on the phone but it won't.

Is there a way of forcing the gateway to retry it's authentication.

Mike