On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:23:03 -0400, Tony Graziano wrote:
> I mean the fact that one reseller is not supposed to be interfering with
> another account, appi's rules.

Guess they broke their own rule by talking about another customer :).

> call does not work? If outbound, make sure you are sending callerid for any
> number on your appia account or they will 603/decline.

Well, outbound is in fact working, as long as it is set to the IP address
instead of a name based address. Inbound rings through to voicemail, but if we
try to answer the line, it instantly disconnects. Here's what we have so far
which we've submitted to them and waiting to be contacted about.

To Appia;

We have 3 gateways set up and authenticated:  VoipMS, FlowRoute and Appia. We
have put a trunk-specific prefix on each SIP trunk to make sure we are dialing
out through that specific gateway.  We have 4 test DIDs set up, one with each
provider plus our own local PRI gateway provider,  so we have 4 lines to test
calls with on the phone.

So far, we are able to dial out on all 4 numbers over FlowRoute, VoipMS, Appia
and our local telco. If I try to call the Appia number inbound from our cell,
it rings and goes to the SipX voicemail, where I can leave a message.  If I try
to answer the line, it immediately disconnects the moment I pick up the handset.
-----------------------

After changing the gateway from name-based authentication
(sip.appiaservices.com) which is the DNS SRV version, we switched it over to
the IP address 69.54.92.156.  The gateway authenticated successfully again on
SipX and now I could make Outbound calls using the prefix to make sure it was
going through Appia trunk.  I was able to dial out with all 4 numbers on my
phone.  If you need to look at CDR records, the time would have been around
12:40 p.m. CST and the numbers are:  651-xxx-xx11, 928-xxx-xx41, 928-xxx-xx93
and 314-xxx-xx37.

The inbound behavior remains the same - able to ring through to VM, but the
moment it gets live answered, the line disconnects.