I am quite impressed with your success stories. :)

I used to have an ACD running pretty well on a 4.0.2 box. Now, I have some
4.4 boxes and all kinds of issues. Have you ever faced some of them?

 - Audio issues. People complaining about chopping voice and noise. Indeed,
if I call the extension directly, without passing through ACD, there's a
noticeable difference in the audio quality.

 - Realtime statistics - some calls that enter the queue and got picked up
never "leave" the queue. On *sipxacd_events.log* one can see the events
"enter-queue", "pick-up" and "terminate". Sometimes there is the "transfer"
event as well. Some calls never got the "terminate" event written on that
log. Then you have on Calls Statistics page calls with +70min long, when
the real call took only 3min.

 - Routing to agent: still on the above example, ACD Presence shows the
user as idle but the ACDServer "thinks" the user is still not free. That
agent will never get a call again until you restart ACDServer.

 - sipxacd.log is full of
"2012-08-30T18:44:02.139782Z":934039:KERNEL:NOTICE:sip.example.com:MpMedia:B6BB1B90:sipxacd:"OsMsgQShared::doSendCore
message queue 'mpStartUp::MpMisc.pSpkQ' is over half full - count = 12, max
= 14"

+1 on what Todd Hodgen said about the best practices/tips.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

-
MM