On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 2:54 PM, John Lightfoot <j...@vizhn.com> wrote:

> from the command line using the same certs and the TLS
> negotiates fine.  I also had it configured pretty much
> identically in 4.4 and the Sipx cert was sent.  Oh and I
> tried with the self-signed cert as well and got the same
> results.
>
> As for transport, I have the gateway configured with TLS as
> the transport.  Since TLS tries to negotiate, it would
> appear I at least have that part correct.  I'm not sure how
> to set logging on Sipxbridge to debug.  If I can get some
> guidance on that, I'll upload ASAP.
> John

Sure, go to Devices > SIP Trunk SBCs, click on name (should be
sipXbridge-1) then Logging leve section. I think I know why problem
lies and this is related to setting replication, could you look into
/etc/sipxpbx/sipxbridge.xml file and check if <itsp-transport> for
that account reflects TLS selection?

George