On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:36 PM, John Lightfoot <j...@vizhn.com> wrote:

> a little more info...
>
> I had been testing by calling the pilot number on the
> voicemail dialplan (x101).  I hadn't gotten as far as
> turning voicemail from internal to external for a user.
> When I did enable a user for Exchange, all calls rolled to
> internal voicemail no matter the settings.  Perhaps there's
> something more fundamentally broken than just the TLS.

Well I think it's only related to certs in 4.6 (as you mentioned it
works in 4.4) - I see the exception while trying to send invite to
ITSP

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed
connection during handshake
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:869)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1190)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1217)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1201)
        at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.IOHandler.sendBytes(IOHandler.java:307)
        at
gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.TLSMessageChannel.sendMessage(TLSMessageChannel.java:311)
        at
gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.MessageChannel.sendMessage(MessageChannel.java:255)
        at
gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPTransaction.sendMessage(SIPTransaction.java:745)
        at
gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPClientTransaction.sendMessage(SIPClientTransaction.java:476)
        at
gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPClientTransaction.sendRequest(SIPClientTransaction.java:968)
        ... 11 more
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
        at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:352)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:850)
        ... 20 more

Can you describe exactly the config steps you took?

Thanks
George