Sure.  For the certs, I installed a StartSSL-issued
certificate for my Sipx and two intermediate CAs from
Microsoft.  I edited the "Voicemail" dial plan with
"Exchange Voicemail Server" in the type field and the FQDN
of the Exchange Online gateway in the address. I added a SIP
Trunk gateway with the same Exchange Online address as the
dialplan entry and set the transport to TLS and port to
5061. Last, I changed the voicemail server for the user to
"Microsoft Exchange UM Voicemail Server."  I referred
earlier to the fact that this last step didn't change the
way calls roll to voicemail.  Oddly, though, if I dial 8+ext
the call does try to go to Exchange rather than to the
internal vm.