Erich Focht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm for 1), too. If Brian's right and there was a decision on having the
> second
> digit as sign for stability, then I'd rather make it 4.0.1.

As I said in the previous email, the next "official" version should be 4.0.2,
according to the new versioning rules (4.0.1 is reserved for pre-releases of
4.0.2):

http://wiki.systemimager.org/index.php/Developer_Guidelines#Versioning

> Can you change the release notes of the 4.0.0 version on the sourceforge page?

Sounds good. Done:

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=259&release_id=551739

> If you can add a comment on the bug, you should leave the version there. But
> it has no value, actually, once you added the fixed version. You're not
> deleting
> the svn tags, so old versions are still available, even if you remove the
> buggy
> things from SF.net.

Thanks,
-Andrea