From: Andrea Righi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 2:18 PM
To: Shariq Minhas
Cc: sisuite-users
Subject: Re: [sisuite-users] Kernel Panic EXT3-fs: unable to read superblock
CentOS5 and Perc5i

Shariq Minhas wrote:
> I'm using SystemImager 4.0.2-1 and SystemConfigurator 2.2.11-1.
>
> The following files are attached:
> /var/lib/systemimager/images/centos5/etc/systemimager/autoinstallscript.conf
> and
> /var/lib/systemimager/images/centos5/etc/systemconfig/systemconfig.conf
> /var/lib/systemimager/scripts/centos5.master

Everything seems ok here. Actually I'm using a very similar
configuration for my CentOS5 image (with root over a LVM logical
volume).

Do you have a different hardware in your golden client respect to the
clients you're trying to image? A possible problem could be that the
initrd in the centos5 image doesn't have the module to recognize the
disk device.

-Andrea