Stas Oskin wrote:
> By the way, perhaps this initrd regeneration should be automated in
> any way? This would make sysimager truly universal out of box.

This could be easily automated simply adding "CONFIGRD = YES" in
/etc/systemconfig/systemconfig.conf in the image. Now this is not the
default and I would like to do more testing with the new
systemconfigurator version (currently the trunk release) before enabling
it. Anyway, would it be safe enough? actually, are we able to handle of
the different "mkinitrd" present in all the distributions with
systemconfigurator? I think enabling this would probably raise a lot of
unexpected bugs.

-Andrea