On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Tigro Spottystripes
<tigrospottystri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> please refresh my memory, did things come out ok in the last few times
> LL delayed details and promised to listen to resis?

I'm curious, actually. Maybe we can start a new thread and list every
major project that's been done in the last few years, and rate how
well we think it was executed, and if user input would/did/could have
helped.

Welp, back to studying for finals! Have fun!

-Stickman
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev