Hello,

I have a problem trying to put permission on one resource.
I have understood that ACL's are evaluated from the top to the bottom. But what about inherited ACL's ? Are they evaluated first ? I could not find this information neither in the RFC or in the mailing list. :-(

My problem is that I have the following permissions :
/files/partage : deny all all inheritable
/files/partage/demoEsup : grant read /users/demoEsup inheritable, grant write /users/demoEsup inheritable

And the user demoEsup can not read or write in the folder /files/partage/demoEsup.
But if I change the permission on /files/partage into :
/files/partage : deny write all inheritable
it works...

Any idea ?

Thank you very much

Thomas