From: Thomas Bellembois [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: segunda-feira, 27 de Junho de 2005 17:18
To: Slide Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: ACL evaluation

Hello Miguel,

I don't understand two thinks :
1.
When you say that "the first inherited is always the last processed", do
you mean that Slide processes inheritable ACE on /b, then inheritable
ACE on /a ... ?

Miguel> first inherited here would be /files on the /slide/file/a/b/c.txt
path.

2.
Why ACEs on a resource are not enougth to grant or deny a permission
(cf. my problem on /files/partage/demoEsup) ?

Miguel> ACEs on a resource should be enough to grant or deny a permission.
They have the 'heavier weight' on deciding it. If that doesn't work
something must be wrong.

bonus. :-)
 How can we know exactly what ACEs to put to grant or deny a permission
(how Slide processes permissions exactly ?)

Miguel> I make Delbecq words mine :)

Thank you.

Thomas

--