Hello,

ACLs are evaluated in this order:
1st, local ACL on given node
2nd, ACL of parent
3rd ACL of parent's parent
4rd ...aso

Getting the security error message from the log file of your server may be
usefull,
i suspect your webdav client does a check on /files/partage/. I had this
problem when trying to
upload something to /my/private/path using curl, where user had write
permission to /my/private/path,
it request the user had also read permision on /my and /my/private too :(

--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Is there life after /sbin/halt -p?