Hi Satish,
things are easy, if you look at the used technics: Silde is a servlet in
tomcat and uses the authentication mechanism of tomcat. This includes
such nice things like the sso-Valve.
What you have to implement a user management that does both:
1. Creating/Deleting the user in silde by just creating/deleting a
collection with the user name in /user (default value). Tip: Look at the
powerful roles mechanism in slide.
2. Doing the JAAS-Authentication.
This is how we did it here.

Yours