Satish schrieb:
> Hey Arne,
>
> Thanks for quick response.
>
> Well I am using JAAS module from Slide site, they have made it available for
> authentication with Slide.
> I did all configurations and tested by accessing from the browser and
> DavExplorer, its working well. JAAS module responding preety good way.
>
> I then tried making HTTP based authentication using 3.1 lib and its also
> working fine.
>
> Later I just was requesting webdav resource where 3.1 lib is configured in
> my app, and I was getting error with Slide as Bad Request.
> Then i replaced this http 3.1 lib by older version and could get webdav
> resource. But now I cant authenticate since AuthScope is not there in older
> version.

Hi Satish,
As I said I'm using 3.01 and do the authentication that way:
        HttpClient client = new HttpClient();

        // Authentifizierung bei ews
        client.getState().setCredentials(
                new AuthScope(null,80),
                new UsernamePasswordCredentials("Username","UserPasswd")
        );
            // Create a method instance.
            GetMethod method = new GetMethod(downloadURL);
            method.setDoAuthentication(true);

            int statusCode = client.executeMethod(method);
That works pretty well.
Yours
 Arne