Hi Satish,

try this...

1. 5) Set environment variable CATALINA_OPTS=-Djava.security.auth.login
.config=$CATALINA_HOME/conf/jaas
.config

In place of = use == to set catalina_opts

2. Also, appName="slide_login" name should exactly match in config.jaas file

slide_login {....

3. You can also try using JAVA_OPTS instead of CATALINA_OPTS

4. Also, check your classpath if it finds jaas.config and
         userClassNames="org.apache.slide.jaas.spi.SlidePrincipal"
         roleClassNames="org.apache.slide.jaas.spi.SlideRole"
are in classpah.

Regards
Kiltesh