Hi Josh,

Joshua Oransky schrieb:
>     I am logging in users via the Repository.login method which returns
> me a JCR session. How do I bind this new authorized session so that if I
> call currentNode.getSession() it returns me the authorized one and not
> the anonymous one from before?
>
>     Or do I have to store the JCR session in an HTTP session?

There is no HttpSession in Sling.

But when you say "I am logging in users", I assume your are _not_ using
Sling's authenticator, which logs in users based on information returned
from the authentication handler(s), right ?

If you want your useers to authenticate and the respective Session be
used for Sling, I suggest you implement and register an
AuthenticationHandler, which is used by the SlingAuthenticator to
extract the credentials such that the SlingAuthenticator can then login.