Hi Josh,

Joshua Oransky schrieb:
> I tried that ?sling:authRequestLogin but since anonymous does not have
> read access to that node I get a 404. The problem is even when I log
> into the CRX content explorer with a username that has access to my
> node, I still get a 404 if I try to surf it as this user. How can I make
> the authentication from CRX sticky to the rest of my site?

Is Safari your browser ? In this case, we have a known issue with the
HTTP Authenticator at the moment, because Safari does not cache the HTTP
Credentials after the XHR request.

One solution might be to use cookies instead of the standard
authentication header, but I have to admit, this is kind of problematic.